Replay. Preview your Time-lapse video without leaving Procreate. Tap Actions > Video > Time-lapse Replay. This plays back your video within Procreate on a loop, at 30 frames per second.
How do I record my screen in procreate?
Procreate will capture drawings on the canvas in a video recording that you can then export. By default it’s going to record you so to turn this off select the tools icon ( ) > Video > toggle Time-lapse recording. If you are feeling especially brave you can start a live broadcast from this menu as well.
Can you do videos on procreate?
Procreate doesn’t have regular video editing tools like rotating, cropping, effects, and speeding control. However, it lets you create time-lapse videos of your drawing process and edit the parts you want. … You can edit and draw on each frame or delete and duplicate individual frames.
How do you process a video in Procreate?
Tap Actions > Video > Export Time-lapse video. Choose between Full length and 30 Seconds. Full length exports your entire process to a high-speed video. This video will encompass your entire process and be of a variable length.
How do I record my iPad screen while drawing?
You can create a screen recording and capture sound on your iPad.
- Go to Settings > Control Center, then tap. next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center, tap. , then wait for the three-second countdown.
- To stop recording, open Control Center, tap. or the red status bar at the top of the screen, then tap Stop.
How do you record your screen?
Record your phone screen
- Swipe down twice from the top of your screen.
- Tap Screen record . You might need to swipe right to find it. …
- Choose what you want to record and tap Start. The recording begins after the countdown.
- To stop recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Screen recorder notification .