Click on Image > Canvas Size. The Canvas Size window will allow you to set the canvas size in inches, centimeters, or millimeters. Specify how the canvas should be cropped by tapping the Anchor interface. Tap OK when you’re done.
How do I resize my canvas in Autodesk Sketchbook?
Transforming your canvas in Sketchbook for Windows 10
- To rotate the canvas, twist using your fingers.
- To scale the canvas, spread your fingers apart, expanding them, to scale up the canvas. Pinch them together, to scale down the canvas.
- To move the canvas, drag your fingers across or up/down the screen.
How do I change my Sketchbook to a3?
To check or change your image size, in the menubar, select Image > Image size. If you start a drawing on the mobile version, you can export the file to Sketchbook Pro on desktop and continue drawing on a larger canvas. You can add images (sketch content) to individual layers to build up your file.
How do I change the canvas size in Autodesk SketchBook Mobile?
Android users: Creating a custom canvas size
- In the toolbar, tap and select. New Sketch. The panel changes, displaying more options.
- Select Custom. Enter a height and width. The file size and maximum number of layers is displayed. …
- Tap. . Tap the last entry again to create the canvas.
Is Autodesk SketchBook on iPad?
The Autodesk SketchBook Pro for iPad app combines high-quality digital pencils, pens, markers and airbrushes so anyone can create rich, high-quality digital artwork with powerful sketching tools. … Autodesk SketchBook Pro for iPad now offers 90 new brushes and brush controls.
How do you zoom in SketchBook on iPad?
Zoom in and move about
Tap and flick toward or press and hold down the spacebar to access the puck. Move your stylus to the center to zoom and tap-drag to zoom in and out.
How do I resize SketchBook on IPAD?
Resizing an image in Sketchbook for mobile devices
To resize an image use Transform and with two fingers, pinch or expand.
How do I change the canvas color in Autodesk SketchBook?
If you want to change the background color of your composition, tap Background layer and select a color.
How do I change the canvas texture in Autodesk SketchBook?
Importing textures in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- In either the Brush Palette or Brush Library, double-tap the brush you want to modify to access Brush Properties.
- In Brush Properties, tap the Advanced tab, scroll down to the Texture section, and turn the option ON.
- Tap. Import.
- Locate the texture, select it, and tap Open.
How do I change the canvas size in sketch?
To resize an Artboard, select it and then click and drag on the selection handles that appear around it. You can also edit its dimensions in the Inspector. You can also set an Artboard to resize its contents at the same time by selecting Adjust contents on resize in the inspector.
How do you crop canvas on SketchBook?
Cropping in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, tap. Crop.
- Tap-drag and select an area to be cropped.
- Use the Cropping tools to precisely increase or decrease the selected region and cancel or commit to the action. Anything outside the selection is deleted.