How do I combine GIF animations?
Part 1: How to Combine/Merge Animated GIFs Into One
- Step 1: Import GIFs to combine. …
- Step 2: Save GIF with name. …
- Note: If you need a transparent view of your imported GIF images then go to Layer and select New and finally hit Layer option. …
- Step 3: Copy frames. …
- Step 4: Paste your copy. …
- Step 5: Copy and paste.
How do you edit two GIFs together?
How do you merge two GIFs together?
- Upload your GIF images or drag and drop them to the editor.
- Edit or add more GIFs by clicking on Upload or the plus (+) icon from the editing pane.
- Download and share.
How do you combine GIFs on GIPHY?
Create your first GIF using GIPHY. Copy and paste your video link (or upload) through GIPHY. Select the frames you want to use and hit ‘CREATE GIF. ‘ Once that’s done, save it to your desktop and repeat this step for your second GIF.
How do you make a GIF with multiple pictures?
How to make a GIF? Press the “Choose files” button above and select the images you want to use as frames. You can press and hold the ctrl/command key to select multiple files. When the images are uploaded, you can adjust animation speed and frame order before making the GIF.
How do you put a GIF on top of another?
Add GIF overlay to your GIF. Add GIF on top of another GIF. Click ‘+/Add’ -> ‘Overlay’ -> and select ‘Add Video or Photo’ in case if your overlay file is on your computer, or ‘GIPHY’б if you want to pick a GIF file from the GIPHY library. In our example, we are using the ‘GIPHY’ option.
How do you add frames to GIFs?
Go to the “Images” and choose an output ratio for it. Add a frame to the GIF. Click the “Elements” button and search for “frame.” Then, you can choose a frame you like and add it to the GIF. Edit the frame by tweaking the opacity, brightness, or blurring the frame.