Go into “Settings”, then “Compose and Reply”, and find “Email Signature”. Click into the end of the last line of your signature and hit enter (this is where your image will go.) Click on the image icon on the top left to insert an image inline. Select the file you want to upload into your signature, and click “Open”.
How do I insert a PNG signature in Outlook?
On the Outlook menu, click Preferences. In the Email section, click Signatures. Click the signature name and position the cursor in the signature box. Drag the image from your desktop or from the Format menu click Insert Image.
Can an email signature be a PNG?
Use PNG or JPEG type images for maximum compatibility and always ensure you compress them using a tool like TinyPNG. PNG’s work best for logos and when you need transparency in your images.
How do I embed an image in my email signature?
What to Know
- To add an image, go to File > Options > Mail > Signatures > E-mail Signature > New, name the signature, and select OK.
- Select the signature to edit. In the Edit signature section, place the cursor where you want the image.
- Then, select Insert Picture, choose an image, select Insert, and select OK.
How do I put an image next to my Outlook signature?
Method 1: Align the Picture in Signature via Wrap Text
Next from the drop down list, select the signature that you want to align the picture with the text. After the signature inserted into the message body, you can right click on the picture and select “Wrap Text” from the context menu.
How do I fix an email signature with images added as attachments?
Make sure the email format is set to HTML
The most common reason for images displaying as attachments is that some messages are sent in the plain text format instead of the HTML format. As the plain text format does not support embedding or viewing images, all images are automatically attached to the message.
Why can’t I add an image to my Outlook signature?
This is because Outlook on the web doesn’t have the ability to insert images into signatures, but the solution is simple: Open the image in Paint or your favorite image editor, select all and copy then paste into the signature field. Yes, that is all you need to do.
How do I paste a picture into an Outlook email?
How to Insert an Image Into an Outlook Message
- Start a New Email. …
- In the Format section, select HTML.
- Select the Insert tab. …
- In the Illustrations section, select Pictures. …
- Navigate to the image you want to insert. …
- Adjust the size of your image by holding one of the image handles around its edges, and then dragging it.
How do you align pictures in Outlook?
Adjust the position of an image to the right, left, or center of a block
- Insert an image into your email. …
- Click on the image to open the toolbar and then click the alignment drop-down menu to choose left, center, or right align.