How do I resize pixel art without blurring it in Photoshop?
Enlarge Pixel Art Without Blurring In Photoshop
- Step 1: Open your image. Launch Photoshop, and open up the image you want to resize. …
- Step 2: Open the Image size Dialog box. …
- Step 3: Select the ‘Nearest Neighbor (hard edges)’ resampling option. …
- Step 4: Enlarge your image.
How do I make pixel art bigger without losing quality?
How to enlarge pixel art – Quick summary
- Open the Image Size dialog box (Image > Image Size).
- Set the Width and Height to Percent, and then for best results, choose a percentage that’s a multiple of 100 (200%, 300%, 400%, and so on).
- Change the interpolation method to Nearest Neighbor.
- Click OK.
Why is my pixel art blurry in Photoshop?
Basically whenever you’re dealing with images especially photos, the default behavior in Photoshop is to use Automatic when resampling an image. What this means is that Photoshop causes pixels to “blur” which is a technique to hide imperfections when an image is scaled up or down.
How do you resize pixels in Photoshop?
How to Enlarge an Image Using Photoshop
- With Photoshop open, go to File > Open and select an image. …
- Go to Image > Image Size.
- An Image Size dialog box will appear like the one pictured below.
- Enter new pixel dimensions, document size, or resolution. …
- Select Resampling Method. …
- Click OK to accept the changes.